Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guest Speaker at Mary Kay Meeting

Thanks to Lisa for extending an invitation to me as their guest speaker for the quarterly meeting. Lisa Goodwin, Independent Sales Director with Mary Kay can be reached at slwmg@verizon.net or www.marykay.com/goodwin

Sharing information with the ladies during my presentation. I look like I have demon eyes...yikes!!


Signing autographs for a sales representative's grandchildren.

I was honored to have the opportunity to speak with a motivated group of women about continuing to dream. As we become adults and enter into "Life" we sometimes get so busy we forget to dream. It is important to continue setting goals and pushing ourselves to get there...it keeps us on our toes!! I shared with them my passion for Women's Health Issues and encouraged them to find their passion and pursue it. Thanks Lisa and to all of the wonderful women I met.

No comments: