Wednesday, October 25, 2006

May 24-26 Photo Shoot with Clay Spann Roanoke,VA




What a trip...literally!! I traveled to Roanoke, VA for my official Mrs.Illinois headshot photo shoot with Clay Spann. That was so surreal. I kept thinking "I'm really getting my headshots done!" I couldn't stop smiling or maybe beaming would be more appropriate. Each step along the way I am living a dream I've working diligently toward and I am so grateful. The trip there was pretty smooth, but the return trip was so crazy, a person couldn't make it up. My connecting flight home was through Philadelphia, PA. Long story short, the flight was delay twice and then we finally boarded. They had an emergency closure of the airport so we were going nowhere for awhile. Then we were allowed off the plane only to have the flight cancelled 15 mins later. So now what right? Well after a fair amount of problem solving two other passengers from my area, who had also caught an "earlier" flight, and myself rented a car and drove to Hartford, CT to catch a 6am flight into St.Louis the next morning. Of course there are details that are funny, but I said I would keep the story short . Photos L to R: enjoying a Philly steak n' cheese prior to boarding, following the photo shoot with Clay Spann (he is awesome by the way!!), passing time at the salon in Charlotte during a 3 hour layover.

No comments: