Friday, November 03, 2006

August 19th Mrs.Illinois Send-Off Celebration




Saturday, August 19th was my official send-off party at the Keller Convention Center in Effingham, IL. Now it was time to relax and just enjoy my friends and family. My husband, boys, and my parents hosted an amazing celebration to acknowledge the achievement of winning Mrs.Illinois and to wish me Good Luck at Mrs.America. There was a huge sign, delicious food, memories DVD, and tons of well wishers. The support and encouragement I recieved was truly overwhelming. Over 200 people attended this special event. The day went perfectly! The top photo shows my brother and sons enjoying the food, which was absolutely wonderful. The next photo I am cutting my Good Luck cake. The last photo is of Anji M. and myself celebrating what awaited me in Tucson. We were in the Top 5 together at the state pageant where Anji was the 3rd runner-up. What an amazing person to drive 4 1/2 hrs just to be here for my special day.

No comments: