Friday, November 17, 2006

Mayor's Brunch























The Mayor's Brunch was the morning of Sunday, August 27th. This was morning we presented our state gifts to Mayor Walkup of Tucson, Arizona. As the evening prior, each delegate introduced herself and the reason for her gift choice. We in turn were presented with an appreciation plaque for our accomplishments and contributions. The first photo is of Mrs. New Jersey- Christina, myself, and Mrs.Mississippi-Kristi at our table for the brunch. The next photo is after the brunch with Mrs.Idaho-Liz, we were waiting for our individual interview shoot to begin. You'll notice I am emailing friends and family trying to catch up on things at home. I was sending daily updates for my website, but that never quite worked out. The blog is definitely the way to go. The last photo is of my presenting the Illinois state gift to Mayor Walkup.

No comments: