Friday, December 15, 2006

Birthdays!














October is a busy month in our house. My birthday is the 4th and our oldest son's is the 8th so we celebrate all week long. Being Mrs.Illinois is special to me, but more so is my role of Mom. I wanted to share these everyday life photos with you. The first is of Bay celebrating his birthday at school with the football cupcakes we made for his class. They are such a great group of kids! It is a really neat age. The next photo was take at my 31st birthday dinner with Brandon and Tyra. My husband was in the same kindergarten class as Brandon and they have remained close friends since then. He was even the bestman in our wedding. Tyra and I tumbled on the same team as young girls. She is an incredible athlete having set track and field records in high school and college while attending Stanford University. It is strange how life can go full circle and you end up almost where you started.

No comments: