Monday, December 04, 2006

Breakfast at North



T












This day proved to be very full of activities! We started out with a wonderful breakfast at North. They had prepared a yummy buffet with so much to choose from. Again just look at my plate...it took a lot of food to keep us going. Across the table from me was my Midwest buddy, Mrs.Missouri-Lanie. Beside Lanie is Mrs.Washington-Patricia, Mrs.Virginia-Erica, then rounding the table is Mrs.Nevada-Victoria, and then the smiling blonde beside me is Mrs. New Mexico-Shannen. Mrs. New Mexico has lived in Illinois and still has family here, so we had lots to visit about. It is refreshing to be that far from home and meet someone who knows exactly where and what you are referring to. The group photo in front of North: Mrs.Alaska-Michelle, Mrs. Florida-Evie (also my roomie), Mrs.Virginia-Erica, Mrs.Nebraska-Jennifer, Mrs. Connecticut-Billie Jo, Mrs.Minnesota-Holly, and myself. The other photo is of several of the ladies following breakfast and just waiting for the "shopping" at La Encantada.

No comments: