Monday, December 11, 2006

My awesome family and friends





Following the taping of the Mrs.America finals I managed to find my family in the huge crowd of people. There they were all dressed-up with their Mrs.Illinois signs in tow. My husband had taken the boys back to the room. Jackson had fallen asleep and Bay was getting very tired. After they called top 12 and I returned to the dressing room I called my brother on his cell to let Joe know if the boys need to go to the room I understand. It isn't as much fun for them if mom isn't up there. It was getting late and they were getting tired. So the group the first photo is , back row: Joe Aceto, George Cammon (my dad), and Wes Cammon (brother, the front row is Julie Aceto, Marcie Aceto, Debra Cammon (mom), Myself, Katie Landreth, and Anji M. Not in the photo is my husband Joe, sons: Jackson and Bay, my sister and her family: Tiffany, Richie, and their baby girl Vayda. Vayda was only 9 months old at this time and she couldn't make it the whole show. My sister-in-law, Jacque Bridgeman and father-in-law Larry Rinehart had just arrived the day of finals to catch the big show. Also Tammy W. and her daughter Kyla made the trip to Tucson. It was such a surprise to see them there. I wasn't able to find them for the photo, but their presence meant alot to me. I had 16 people there to share this experience with me. That is wonderful size group coming all of the way from Illinois! The next photo is with one of my favorite guys in the world...my Dad! I had the opportunity to catch a quick photo with Mr.Marmel on his way to the reception.

No comments: