Friday, December 01, 2006

It must have been quite a day!












The day started out with a small group of delegates traveling to the Hyundai dealership for the shoot to be later edited into the telecast. The new Mrs.America will receive a Hyundai Entourage. Along with Andrea Preuss, Mrs.America 2006, we highlighted all of the great features the Entourage has to offer. Then it was back to the resort. It must have been an exhausting day because all I have in my journal is that I was spent and would write about the day later. The above photos are just a couple from the day of activities. Mrs. Florida-Evie, Mrs.Idaho-Liz, Mrs.Hawaii-Peblz, Mrs.Indiana-Brielle, Mrs.Georgia, and myself at the dealership. The next photo is a real behind the scenes look at a rehearsal. Our time was divided between learning the opening number and the patterns for competition. The dancing was very enjoyable for me. LOVED IT!!

No comments: