Monday, December 04, 2006

El Charro Mexican Restaurant




That evening we made our way to El Charro mexican restaurant and reunited with the rest of the Mrs.America delegates. I was thrilled, I love mexican fare!! It was an adorable little restaurant with authentic dishes and lots of charm. In the above photo at the table I had stopped for a quick pic with some of "my girls". L to R: Mrs.North Dakota-Sharon, Mrs. South Carolina-Jennifer, Mrs. Indiana-Brielle, Mrs. Illinois, Mrs. Kentucky-Shawn, Mrs. Pennsylvania-Jill, and Mrs. Rhode Island-Barrie. This was a great opportunity to relax and enjoy each other before our families started to arrive. The other photo was taken upon returning to the Loew's Ventana Canyon Resort. A family from Illinois found me and I had the chance to visit with them and catch a photo. It was so exciting when I would meet someone from Illinois and particularly amazing if they knew where my hometown is located.

No comments: