Monday, December 04, 2006

Shopping at La Encantada















After the breakfast at North we stepped out into the beautiful shopping area of La Encantada. This outdoor mall is beautiful! Mrs.Montana-Cherith and I pulled out our map and set our course. We took advantage of the certificates given to us from La Encantada stores such as Everything but Water, Coldwater Creek, and Cache. I found several things at BeBe and then purchased my all-time favorite sunglasses...simple black Chanel with rhinestones. It wouldn't be the Mrs.America pageant without a little bling! The pageant photographer Don Seidman took individuals of everyone while at the site. Following my individual shot I took advantage of the fountain and made a wish. Can you guess what it was?...you may be surprised. The last photo is with one of my favorites girls! Mrs. New Hampshire-Jessica was such a fun and real person to send time with. We stepped onto the bus at the exact time we were due back. What a fun way to spend the morning!

No comments: