Monday, December 18, 2006

Louisville and Flora Fall Festival Parades






















The onstage portion of the Louisville Fall Festival Pageant is on Friday evening with the parade and crowning on Saturday. The two photos of "me and my guys" are taken at each of the parades. The Louisville parade is in the afternoon through the heart of the town square, and the Flora follows that evening through historic old downtown. We were blessed with really mild weather. Bay and Jackson were so excited to throw out candy from the car. This was something they had waited for since my crowning. The last photo is of retiring queen Julia Wendling and the newly crowned Marcy Lewis. A very successful Fall Festival!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Julie-
Thank you for the Christmas card, letter, and BEAUTIFUL picture! All the pictures you have posted are AWESOME! I'm sad to hear your leaving, but I'm sure it is very exciting for you and Joe. We will miss you here, and I just might have to visit. I also wanted you to know that I have been officially accepted to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champain and have decided that is where I will go next fall. You are and will always be a great friend and role model!!! Keep in touch!
Love,
Julia