Monday, December 04, 2006

The Official Carol Wior Swimsuit Photo Shoot
















The morning of Friday, September1st was the official swimsuit photo shoot in our Carol Wior swimwear. Excuse me for a moment....SCREAMMMMM!! All I could do was keep pinching myself and reminding myself to take it all in because this was really happening. I didn't care if it was 6:15am and kind of chilly.Each year I have looked at the swimsuit photo and thought I want to be there in that moment and now I am. Like many other moments in life it went so quickly. First we shot the official photo then we did a few with t-shirts from sponsors such as NV. We also donned a pink t-shirt with Tucson and a cowboy across the front. The first photo captures a real behind the scenes look. It's tough to change while dangling your legs in a pool..Oh and don't mess up your hair. In the group shot you'll find me in the front row 4th from the right. We are in alphabetical order, so find you favorite girl!

No comments: