Monday, December 11, 2006

Goodbye Tucson!





It's the morning after the Mrs.America finals and now I have to adjust back to "real life". No more prepared buffets, turn down service, or activities scheduled for me. It was wonderful while it lasted! I was so excited to have time to spend with my boys. They told me all about the places they had been while in Tucson and of the things they had seen. The first photo is after we had checked out and we almost ready to leave for the airport. Of course I needed a few more photos before leaving the place I had called home for the last 17 days. My boys and I are sitting on a rock formation at the base of a saguaro cactus that is over 200 yrs old. The second photo is of my boys in the T-shirts Joe made for them while I was away. The shirts say "I love my Mom, Mrs. Illinois". Believe it or not they still wear those shirts. The last photo is one of the views on the back portion of the Loew's Ventana Canyon Resort property. Bye Tucson...It is has been AMAZING!!

No comments: